Make a creative, informational video on the use of social media and how it has impacted (good or bad) people today.
What are the requirements for the video?
Here are some suggestions to create an effective video.
- Plan: Plan out your video in order to create an effective and coherent story.
- Situation: Think of common situations, occurrences and locations that you can put a creative or humorous twist on.
- Dialogue/Narrative: Develop a well thought out dialogue.
- Perspective: Find creative shots and angles.
- Think Creatively: Look at the most popular videos and see what unique ideas you can come up with.
You have full creative control on how you storyboard and shoot your video
When your video is ready, upload your video to a file sharing site like Dropbox or Google Drive and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Videos will be judged according to these criteria: level of interest generated in the viewer; effectiveness of organization; quality of composition, photos, and music; clarity of content.
How much is the Video Scholarship worth?
A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded for any college related expenses, including tuition, room, board, supplies, etc!
- Deadline by: October 31, 2018
- Each entry must be accompanied by a talent release (for any identifiable person) and digitally signed entry form.
- Video must be between 90 seconds to 2 minutes in length.
- Entrants must have permission and rights to music, images, video clips and any and all other elements of the video.
- All entrants must subscribe to our youtube.com page.
- All entries become the property of Visual Z Studios and cannot be returned.
- Winning entrants who are U.S. citizens or residents will be required to provide proper identification including valid identification before cash prizes can be awarded.
- Do not show company names or logos (i.e., businesses, high schools, universities, cemeteries) trademarks or art, including those on hats, shirts, and other items of clothing.